swift green filters
Swift Green will deliver fresh, clean, and great tasting water and ice cubes. Designed with technology using recycled coconut shells that create an internal carbon filter with up to 50% more filtering pores. The result is safe and clean drinking water that has eliminated contaminants and impurities that may have been present.
The Swift Green Filter’s SGF-91C commercial water filter is a compatible 3M Cuno CS-91C replacement that provides fresh, clean, and great-tasting drinking water. This filter reduces – CTO, Sediment and Scale. Our filters are made with activated carbon that is produced by using a new technology that carbonizes dried coconut shells. The coconut carbon created by this technology provides 50% more micro-pores for capturing contaminants. For more information, please visit the Swift Green Filters website. Change filter frequency: every 4-6 months
- AWARD WINNING SWIFT GREEN FILTERS.This high quality filter reduces: - volatile organic compounds - chlorine taste and odor - cyst - sediment, dirt and rust - scale.
- Made in the U.S.A using ONLY certified NSF/ ANSI lab tested raw material for its quality & performance. “100% Guarantee for Highest Performance in its class and Capacity in the Industry”. Buy with confidence. Our Raw Material are BPA, Lead, Arsenic free
- Our mission is to Save Health !! Great alternative to expensive refrigerator branded filters. Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee; Outstanding quality; Easy filter replacement; DIY, no tools required to replace this water filter. Replace every 3- 6 months for best preformance.
- Eco friendly filter uses coconut shell carbon ( Renewable Resource), the earth’s most powerful natural filter while keeping plastic water bottles out of our landfills water.
- Max. Operating Temperature: 38C/100F
- Min. Operating Temperature: 0.6C/33F
- Max. Working Pressure: 689kPa/100ps
- Min. Working Pressure: 140kPa/20psi
- Rated Capacity: 4000 gallons
- Micron Rating : 0.5m
- Flow Rate: 1.9 lpm/0.5 gpm